How the Mentoring Program Works:
You must be an in-home, state or military licensed child care provider to be a PPO Mentor. This is because we believe that you must also be experiencing ‘child care’ each day in your home and ‘living’ proof of your training & advice *wink*...that’s why our motto is “Providers giving Providers a Helping Hand”.
You must also be a member of Positive Providers Online to participate in the Mentoring program.
As a Mentor you must be willing to share your expertise with each provider for a minimum time of six months or until both parties agree mentoring is no longer needed...of course you would continue to be available when ever needed.
What does being a Mentor mean? Your responsibilities would be to have regular contact via email to help your provider out, to give training answers, to help with situations that may arise in daycare, such as business issues or child / parent related issues.
How to Apply for a Mentor & to Be a Mentor:
Simply Copy and Paste this Questionnaire into an email with the subject line: Mentor Program
1. Would you like to be a Mentor or would you like to have a Mentor?
2. Why would you like to be a Mentor? Or Why would you like to have a Mentor?
3. Where do you live & how long have you been a provider?
4. Would you like a Military FCC Mentor or a State Registered Mentor or either one?
5. What do you hope to learn from your mentor?
6. Would you prefer a Mentor in your own state or any state? (If you prefer your own state you may have a longer wait for a Mentor to help you).
7. Please send in your Full Name:
8. Your Full Address:
9. Your E-mail Address:
10. Your Phone Number: